OKAY EVERYONE........HERE IT IS!!!

Sopapilla Cheese Cake

2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls  
1 T vanilla
3 pkgs Kraft cream cheese   
1 stick butter
2 cups sugar     
2 T cinnamon

Unroll 1 can of crescent roll in a baking pan.Blend cream cheese, 1 ½ cups sugar, and vanilla. 
Spread over crescent roll. 
Unroll another can of crescent rolls and place on top of filling. 
Melt butter and pour over crescent roll. 
Mix 1/2cup sugar and 2 T cinnamon. 
Sprinkle over butter. 
Bake at 350 for 30 min.

Carol WingoBestfriends74@suddenlink.net

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 

1 comment:

MK said...

I just want to let you know that I changed my blog address from highheels to http://mykindofwonderfulness.blogspot.com/

I hope you still come and visit! I love your blog! Great ideas and recipes!

Post a Comment